Pages

Friday, December 27, 2013

A Little Introduction

I have always enjoyed reading. My problem has been finding someone with the same interest to share my findings with. My mom has books, a few of my favorite books I pulled from her shelves years ago, but I'm not sure I have ever seen her read one. My dad has read maybe three books and will just continue to tell you about those same three books for as long as he lives. My sister is a wait for the movie kind of gal and my brothers no longer speak to me after I gave them books for their birthday (just kidding, but they were pretty ticked). More recently, my cat and boyfriend have proved to be a less than interested audience.I have tried book clubs but I can't stand finishing the book in four days and then having to wait another 26 days to discuss it. I tend to spoil the book for the rest of the group by trying to talk about it before they have even bought it. I can't control myself when it comes to a good story (or even a bad one); I must tell everyone immediately! So, I have taken to the inter-webs to let it all out.

I hope you all enjoy my new blog and feel compelled to let me know your thoughts on the books I review and even ones I haven't reviewed. I find there is something special in both agreeing and disagreeing about books. A good book discussion is just what I'm looking for but remember, we are all people with feelings, so let's be nice and keep it about the books.

Find me on GoodReads: www.goodreads.com/toreyms






No comments:

Post a Comment